Sunday, 30 July 2017

The Naked Heat Palette | A Review

Inspired by the blazing rays of the summer sun, Urban Decay recently released the newest member of its cult Naked range; The Naked Heat Palette. A horizon of rich rusts and burnt oranges with a few purple twists to keep it exciting, the palette certainly turns heads. As soon as I got my hands on it, it took 5 minutes before I was blending those beautiful shades to create that perfect summer look.
BelleBVie (c)

BelleBVie (c)
BelleBVie (c)
 The first striking feature of this Fuego palette definitely had to be its packaging. Looking like match smoke, the façade is rich in colour making it immediately attractive to the eye. One thing I noticed with this palette is that the package had a different ergonomic simplicity to it. The front would open a lot easier than the previous locked in packaging you see on the Naked 3 palette. The palette manifests its concept in its packaging with rich tones of the sun; something I'm living for.

The shadows themselves are something else. The rich and buttery finish makes them easy to blend into the deepest, sultry smokey eyes or a natural defined look. This palette is perfect for makeup lovers who want to experiment with the rich warmer tones or even those who are just learning to use a MAC 224. Either way, this palette is perfect to use for anyone and, might I add, has a universally flattering range of shades for all beautiful eye colours. The shadows are easy to blend and what I found is that each shade can be blended with another. All colours compliment each other superbly which is something I love in this palette. A favourite look I concocted was a blend of low blow in the crease and He Devil for a warm soft appearance. I followed with a pencil brush deep in the crease with the shade Ashes for a hint of purple, bringing out the blue in my eyes. I finished the look with a bit of concealer for a soft cut crease and set that with Ounce. For a further fusion, I lightly added Lumber to make the lids shine in that a beautiful rose gold light.

BelleBVie (c)
This palette emulates the summer sun. It screams HEAT and I believe this is the perfect addition to everyone's shadow collection. If the price tag puts you off, I would recommend checking out the Morphe 350m palette for a similar range of matte warm shades. However, nothing can beat the quality of those Naked shadows. Urban Decay has outdone themselves with a range of perfect warm neutral colours that are sure to compliment any eye colour not just in the hot sun, but all year long.

What do you think?

Belle x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig