Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Gift Guide #1 : Beauty Lovers

I know what the feeling is like when you are coming up with gift ideas, and your blank. You ask the chum what they want? Nothing much they say. Either or you've got nothing and need some ideas what to get your beauty loving friend? Well! Im here to help. 
BerrieBlogs©
So I think the bogstandard idea with any beauty lover is to get them something new, a new release anything like that. So Christmas collection's such as the Bobbi Brown Scotch on the Rocks Collection, Nars Christmas Collection, Mac Christmas collections and any gift sets like that would also be a best bet. Unless you really know the person well, stay away from foundation, concealer and powder because those are really tricky to get right. If your beauty lover likes a good night in, you cant go wrong with a nice body pamper set. If you are ready to splash out, why not something like Rituals? Lovely and calm scents whilst keeping it minimal! If your on a budget, you can always please with Soap and Glory. If its a friend who you know would love something spritzy? A perfume would be fitting especially because at this season brands bring out gift sets and mini's. If you can decide on anything, Maybe skincare will do the trick? Again a little more personal but nothing you cant go wrong with. Origins do some really lovely sets this time of year, as well as Elizabeth Arden. If your friend loves a good mani pedi, the Essie collection would be a lovely gift idea! Nothing to expensive but just enough to satisfy a tallon fiend. Lastly, If your beauty loving friend loves to relax, a good candle is the way to go. Brands such as BABW, Malin + Goetz, Jo Malone and Neom are lovely for a good winter pamper sesh. 


Was this helpful?

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I can't even decide, so many lovely sets here! I'd also love to find a NEOM candle set under my tree =D

    Josie XOXO

    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think S&G sets make such good presents, especially if you are on a budget like you said!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find beauty items hard to buy for others, unless you really know them. Totally wouldn't mind the Neom candle set myself, might have to treat myself!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many items here that I have been eyeing up!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ideas, i'd love to receive all of them!


    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too ! Ooh love candles xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! I havent treated myself this year! What should we get aha ;) ?

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig