 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
I am the only one in my entire family who enjoys decorating for christmas, so I go all out. I love candles and especially for the festive season. They bring warmth and a lovely scent to the room and are just one of those things I love about the holidays. I created this little festive corner so that I could enjoy the beautiful cold season (for me wet and damp). It was really easy and if you put in some time and effort, it can come out looking really good. I purchased this candle tray from ikea for only about $8, and I placed some of their christmas wax candles on top. This small tree I purchased from the 2 dollar store and the small electronic tea lights are also from Ikea. I have a few scented candles from last year, but at this stage i'm going to run out very soon ;). I got these small electronic lanterns, that look very festive and slightly moroccan, I really like them. Simple as that! Arrange as you please and you have a christmassy festive corner.
I have some really exciting Christmas themed blogposts coming up! GiftGuides, Recipes, Decorating and Wrapping and some other surprises.
BerrieBlogs©
Looks so cute. I'll be sure to try it out myself.
ReplyDeletewww.withinjayslife.blogspot.ca
The candles look so pretty!
ReplyDeletenueyork.blogspot.com
Please do send me a pic if you do! x
ReplyDeleteI love them! x
ReplyDeleteFestive candles are super cute!!
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs, A
myvolatilelove.blogspot.com
Thank you! <3 x
ReplyDelete