Im no stranger to the Clarisonic, but at $200 I think i'll pass. So, while scanning the drugstore I came across this again. Its the Olay megasonic cleansing system. Ive always eyed this up but never expected to actually purchase it. It was on offer and at the time I really wanted the clarisonic, So I went ahead and purchased it. Thank gosh I did because this has really changed my skincare routine. It exfoliates your skin and gives a good deep clean. I use this with my cleanser and the 2 are the best cleansing couple ever. I really love this and glad I got this instead of the Clarisonic. It was $30 which is a great deal.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
Would you buy this?
BerrieBlogs©
They sell this where I work, and a customer came in the other day to say how pleased she was with it. I can't imagine it's all that different from the Clarisonic - just much cheaper! I'd definitely like to try it
ReplyDeleteNatalie | Just a Thought
I really love it! I enjoy that it exfoliates my skin to berrie-blogs.blogspot.com xx
Deletelooking for this stuff
ReplyDeletetobelikealady.blogspot.com
twitter: @tobelikealady
It is sold in Boots and Superdrug and in Singapore it is sold in Guardian :) xx
DeleteI actually have own this for quite some time and I love pulling out for a once a week manual exfoliation!
ReplyDeleteDejhana | Waite a Little
I have been using it everyday! It is not to harsh on my skin :) xx
Delete