Its a before school night ritual for me to have a pamper night. It puts off the stress of having to go back to work and deadlines. I honestly cant wait till the day I graduate because school is probably the root of all my stress. So, I have now prepared a set menu for the things I love to do during a pamper night to ease myself of the anxiety.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
Im no stranger to dry hair. I cant wait till all the bleach gets cut out my hair because sometimes i feel it does me more harm than good. Thats why I have been loving the Le Senze Moisture repair treatment mask. It makes my hair soft and manageable which is great for my damaged locks. Now to make my skin soft I love a splash of the L'Occitane almond shower oil. I cant wait to save up the money to get the Supple skin oil and the Shower scrub. This smells luxurious and reminds me of when I was a baby because my mum used to use this. It makes my skin smooth and soft like a baby bottom!. But before this I need to exfoliate to remove the dead skin and for that I have been using the Giovanni Hot Chocolate scrub. This is a very coarse sugar scrub that smells like winter nights and cups of hot cocoa.
Zazie gave me this and I love it a lot!. After my skin has been through soap and scrubs i want to give it some TLC with the Kiehl's Creme de corps soy milk and honey whipped body butter. This sounds so yummy you could eat it and it smells good to. Like creamy honey. I rub this into my skin to make it soft and silky. This can sometimes be a little much for the singapore, but if you use a little bit it can feel light as air. This may sound weird but I have recently got into Lip scrubbing. With this I can remove all the nasty dry skin and make my puckers plump and smooth. Ive been loving the Lush bubblegum lip scrub for this and to nourish i use the Cherry Carmex lip balm. Ive been meaning to get my hands on the Nuxe Reve de Miel one but I cant justify it just yet.
What are your Pamper essentials?
BerrieBlogs©
Glad you like the scrub! (: xx
ReplyDeleteI DO! OMG <3 xx
Delete