Sunday, 12 January 2014

Guide to a Good Nights Sleep//

Im no stranger to staying up till 11 watching 90210 when I know I have to get up early in the morning. I have an irritatingly early start for school and this mixed with late nights and computer screens makes for a very tired teenager. That's why for the new year I made a pact to myself that I would get into bed a little earlier than usual and get a good nights sleep. Whilst doing a spring clean (trying to be organised) I found this products hiding at the back of my stash. It's the Body shop deep sleep dreamy pillow and body mist. Ive always been a bit sceptical about these things, but I thought hey ho, anything goes, so I took it for a test drive. I'm so glad I did because I do believe this has made my sleeps a lot more deep and relaxing. The relaxing scents really make me drowsy and relaxed, which is great for a techy head who stares at a screen for about 6 hours a day. There is also other things that help contribute to a good nights sleep. My tips are:

1. Get comfortable. If you aren't, you wont be able to relax.
2. Imagine yourself in the calmest time. Mine is on a beach. Get yourself into that, and just take deep breaths.
3. Try to shut out electronics at least 1 hour before you sleep. This is a toughy but really does make a difference.
4. READ! This I know makes me and my family relaxed. Especially before bed this makes me tired, which is fab.
5. Try lavender or any relaxing essential oils. Or this pillow mist? they really do get you relaxed and into a calming mood.

BerrieBlogs©

(photo courtesy of Tumblr)
What are the best tips to get a good nights sleep?

BerrieBlogs© 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I got the bath milk from this line - I am in serious need of finding this pillow spray, however! lol

    Lovely blog darling, xx

    Vieve

    www.bonjourvieve.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig