Wednesday, 15 January 2014

L'occitane Shower Oil //

I have been wanting to try something from L'Occitane for the longest time, especially from their almond range. The scent reminds me of being a young child when my mother used to use this. I got this shower oil for Christmas and have been using it so sparingly because I love it so much. The scent is so luxurious and smells perfect for a pamper night. I love using it when I shave my legs because it leaves them soft and silky. I find the texture starts of quite thick but when water is added it turns into a light foam. The scent lingers in the shower but not much after which is quite disappointing. Other than that I love this so much. I have been meaning to get my hands on the supple skin oil and the shower scrub.
BerrieBlogs©
Have you tried anything from the L'Occitane almond range?

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig