| BerrieBlogs© |
1. Take a Break and chill
This is a great tip and something I find myself taking often due the the fact I get stuck so often! It really helps gather ideas and think of some really original and good blogpost Ideas. I find that even If I sit down for 10 minutes and brainstorm about some good ideas, that helps a lot too.
2. Brainstorm
Briefly mentioned before, But I like to take at least a good 10-25 minutes brainstorming some blog ideas so I can think of some good ones!
3. Blog at your own pace!
Don't feel the need to blog everyday because other people do it! For some people this is their job and they are fortunate enough to blog everyday! But for others we have school and different jobs so we don't get that opportunity! but yeah, blog at the speed you want!
4. Don't post just for the sake of it.
I have definitely been there when I feel so bad for not posting and I conjure up some half arse post that isn't too its full potential! I feel even worse but I just say ey, at least its there right? No, Wrong. No matter how long it takes 3 days, 1 week, 1 month and even 2 months if you want to post, post something that you have put effort in! It will make you even more proud of your work and worth it in the long run!
What are some blogging tips you have?
BerrieBlogs©
Great post, thank you for sharing sometimes I get that way too
ReplyDeletePlease let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.
Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
xoxo
My one word of advice is you dont need to buy everything! When I started blogging I felt the need to own and try everything and its not necessary! Lovely post!
ReplyDeletewww.britishbeautyaddict.com
So true!! xx
ReplyDeleteYour welcome and yes ofcourse! x
ReplyDeleteWhenever I get a bit uninspired, I used to force myself to write posts but really they sound a bit boring, so your posts really show your attitude towards blogging! But yeah like you said, the best way is just to take it easy and relax!
ReplyDeleteYet Another Makeup Blog.
This is totally me because some week I have no original idea for posting on my blog..:)
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful tips! I took a little break, and then when I came back I found I had so much more to say - I then scored myself 50 new followers and many more comments within a week!
ReplyDeleteellabooxo • beauty & lifestyle
I agree with all of them!Especially the last one.It should always be quality over quantity
ReplyDeletexoxo The Lifer Blog
Love reading posts like this, it happens to everyone doesn't it!
ReplyDeletedaisychurchward.co.uk
No way are you so young yet so talented. Your blog is amazing I definitely have to follow you I want to see your future post. This is a great post, always brings me back to reality. X
ReplyDeletewww.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk
Been there! I just take a break for a few day :)
ReplyDeleteEllabella: Autumn Lippy and Nails
I seriously feel like this now!! Need to do some brainstorming.. I just have so much on at the moment! xx
ReplyDeleteJessie | allthingsbeautiful-x
I love to sit down and brainstorm just so I have a backlog of post ideas. Leaving things until last minute is so, so stressful.
ReplyDeletenueyork.blogspot.com
Following you yay!!! Love making blogger friends :)
ReplyDeleteCandice | Beauty Candy Loves
xoxo
This is perfect! I often feel like this especially when I want to dedicate more time to blogging but I'm working & studying at the same time, juggling all three becomes difficult! Definitely need to take a break/brainstorm & plan ahead if possible!
ReplyDeleteYasmeen xx
The Mirror Affects
this definitely happens to me as well...good tips!
ReplyDeletexx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com
It happens to me as well! Thanks for the great tips :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com
Me too! x
ReplyDeleteThats me all the time! x
ReplyDeleteWell Done Ella! You Deserve them :)! x
ReplyDeleteLive by it! x
ReplyDeleteSure does!
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely! x
ReplyDeleteAlways helps! x
ReplyDeleteI always find the morning time is a great time for brainstorming! x
ReplyDeleteI know! x
ReplyDeleteThank you! x
ReplyDeleteNo worries! x
ReplyDelete!! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat tips! Thank you x
ReplyDeletewww.threemiscellaneousgirls.blogspot.co.uk