Friday, 19 September 2014

Switching it up //

BerrieBlogs©
I thought since the arrival of a new season, I'd change up my makeup up a bit. Not drastically, but something lighter and something a bit fresher for the Autumn months. I am recently loving the really natural look. I have never been big on full makeup, but for some reason mostly in the recent months. Thats why I have resorted to a lighter powder, on such as the Nude Maqique BB powder. It is a really light translucent powder, I have been using recently to just lightly set makeup and instead of a matte finish, it gives more of a velvet look. Another light product is the Mary Lou Manizer highlighter. This is a long term love for me and I have just been using this in the tear duct. It has really brought that whole angelic look to my eyes and just wakes up the general eye area. The only thing about this is that It is extremely pigmented so a light hand is preferred with this. My last makeup switch is to a darker pink lip gloss. This is the Bare Minerals marvellous moxie lipgloss in Rebel. It is a nice my lips but better colour and has a slight plumping effect. It is a little sticky, but nothing to un bearable.

Have you been switching things up for Autumn?

BerrieBlogs©


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Yes, I've been reaching for the darker lipstick shades more often and instead of eyeliner, I've been using a brown eyeshadow for a more softer look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to get out the browns! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I need to try that :)! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig