 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
Whilst on project pan I decided that I should shop my stash and see what I could use to cure some beauty problems I had been having. It's no secret that Tea Tree oil is a natural product know to cure stubborn blemishes and problem skin. I have been getting a few pesky spots lately, So I thought why not give it a whirl. Im so glad I did because I have been loving this. I used it on a spot that had sprouted just between my forehead (TMI.. No :) and this morning I woke up to a much more relaxed friend. The spot was noticeably less red and angry and I also saw that it a lot dryer but it didn't suck the moisture out my skin. If you haven't tried Tea Tree oil, please do. Also, The Body Shop do a great line of skincare (Check it out
here) that contain tea tree oil which I have heard some great reviews on. Coincidentally, the next product I decided on was also from The Body Shop. This is a small mini tub of the Shea butter Body butter. As I screwed off the lid one of my all time favourite scents filled my noise. This creamy and refreshing scent is something that reminds me a lot of my mum. My hands have been really dry lately and although I have been loving their Absinthe hand cream, I felt like I was in need of something a bit richer. I have been putting this on every night before bed and my hands have never felt more nourished. The cream isn't greasy and doesn't take too long to sink in and something I love to apply before I sleep.
What are your bedside gems?
BerrieBlogs©
I cannot agree with these two being such saviours. I'm addicted to Tea Tree Oil! I just buy it in a big bottle from the supermarket, it works out so much cheaper then the TBS one :)
ReplyDeleteSarah | More Than Adored
need to check that out then ahaha :) x
ReplyDeleteI've never thought to use something as simple as tea tree oil, but now you've mentioned it it sounds great! My two saviours are the Nuxe Reve De Miel and a good hand cream :)
ReplyDeleteEsmé // CloudEsmé
The Tea Tree Oil sounds awesome! I've been suffering with breakouts a lot recently and I need to give it a try :)
ReplyDeleteLatasha xx | todayiadore.com
That body butter smells incredible!
ReplyDeletexx
Ana Leote
Both sound great! I've been meaning to try something from the tea tree skincare line though so this oil seems like a good fit :)
ReplyDelete| Lizzy Fresh |
I need the Nuxe lipbalm! x
ReplyDeletePlease do! x
ReplyDeleteI need to try that one! Ive smelt it and it is great :)
ReplyDeleteI need to try some more origins! x
ReplyDeleteI am in love with the scent x
ReplyDeleteLucas pawpaw is one of my holy grails! x
ReplyDeleteIts amazing :) x
ReplyDeleteSmells good to eh? x
ReplyDelete