I know it has been a few months since I did my skincare routine so I thought I'd update you on some switch ups here and their I have made. It hasn't been drastic but I have tried out some new products and I thought I might share them with you.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
So after a long day, There is nothing I look forward to more then taking off my makeup. For this I use my trusty ponds cold cream as it is nourishing and really gentle on the skin. I rub this all over my face, kind of like a moisturiser and then I take a damp towel and rub all of it off. It removes every bit of makeup and leaves my skin feeling really great. I then wipe my face dry and apply one pump of cleanser all over. This means that the cleanser is able to work at its fullest potential and it can get deep down into the pores. My recent cleanser of choice has been the Avéne Gel Cleanser, which has really been helping with skin clarity and suppleness. I then rub my skin with wet fingertips and emulsify the cleanser. Sometimes I follow up with the Eucerin DermoPurifyer scrub which helps with blemishes. I take a cotton pad and then tone my face with the La Roche Posay Physiological skin toner which contains thermal spring water. It soothes redness and helps to calm the skin. I really like to use this in the morning to remove oil and calm down my skin. My final step in my routine is my moisturiser. I am really liking the Vitamin E Aqua sorbet because it has a slight menthol feeling which cools down the skin and hydrates like a dream.
What are your skincare favourites?
BerrieBlogs©
I need to try that! x
ReplyDeleteLove this post, I also use Vitamin E in my skincare routine as like you I feel it cools and hydrates my skin
ReplyDeletehttp://amberoseblog.blogspot.co.uk/