When I think of summer, I don't necessarily think of tropical things because that's not what my summer really is. My summer consists of sunny English country side weather which means grass, berries and cow poo. Although my summer isn't coconuts, I still absolutely love the scent of coconuts, Frangipani's and Jasmine. I grew up with these scents and I found something that cases all three for me in a beautiful gold bottle.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
Estee Lauder's Bronze Godess Eau Fraiche Skinscent is described to be a fragrance that worships every inch of you. Said to be a "Sensuous, Sun drenched blend of fresh bergamot, warm amber, tiaré flower and vanilla combined with creamy coconut. In English, this is perfume talk for tanning oil in a bottle. It smells amazing and reminds me of sitting by the beach with the smell of fresh and fruity drinks combined with Hawaiian Tropic. It is also quite light, meaning you won't smell like a giant creamy coconut, but instead a fresh light tropical scent that lingers. I recommend using this straight on the skin because it does take a bit too last. I am in love with this scent and I would highly recommend it! It comes out during late spring/ early summer time once a year I believe so do get your hands on it or even a whiff! Love this!
What Is your favourite Perfume?
BerrieBlogs©
I can never figure out if I like this scent, every year I go to a counter and give it a few spritzes but I'm always on the fence. Even though I adore the coconut scent.. love the bottle though :)
ReplyDeletexxx Claire
http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk
My favorite perfume at the moment is Pink Perfume in Pretty & Pure. It smells fresh and floral. x
ReplyDeletewww.upperdream.blogspot.com
I haven't smelled this but another great summer perfume is the Bobbi Brown Beach perfume. xx
ReplyDeleteCelina | The Celution | Bloglovin’
Me too! It's so pretty xx
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely Madeline! x
ReplyDeletePlease do! x
ReplyDeleteWill have to give that one a whiff! x
ReplyDeleteI have been hearing about that! I really want to give it a whirl xxx
ReplyDeleteOh I've smelt this and its gorgeous!!! I really need to get this as it would be my summer scent - just gorgeous!! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteLayla xx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk