Sunday, 8 June 2014

Redefining lips //

Im in love with the look of really big lips. I love how they can make a real statement on the face and i've always wanted to possess the bee stung look. Thats why, I decided to search for a lip defining pencil, to give my lips some mass and definition. I already have plump lips but they can look very bottom heavy, so I thought maybe some shaping shall do.
BerrieBlogs©

Ofcourse the brightness of my camera washes the shape out, but in real life my lips looked a lot more defined. They have now a nice shape around the cupids bow thanks to the Benefit Cupids Bow Lip Shaper and the Benefit Wattsup highlighter. I simply draw around the natural shape of my lips to create definition and blended with my finger. Then using the highlighter I dabbed some on my cupids bow and centre of my lip, et voila! plump and redefined lips.
BerrieBlogs©
What are your favourite lippies?
BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. beautiful pink liner!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to make my lips look fuller recently and also perfecting a base under my lipstick to enhance this. I will have to try this :)

    Melissa | MELISSA LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This actually works really well, you can really tell the difference! If I didn't wear bright lipstick every day I would definitely use this technique!

    The Velvet Black // UK
    Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that makes such a difference, I definitely need to give this a try!

    CassandraMyee | Beauty | Fashion | Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely little product - who would have guessed what a difference it makes!!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the product xo


    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig