Wednesday, 11 June 2014

// Angelina Jolie- FOTM //

BerrieBlogs©
Now I understand I dont have feline eyes, high cheekbones and a strong jawline but I did try my best. I really like how the lips turned out and I love the look of the extended eyes. I have tried my best to highlight her key features like lips and high eyebrow bones. Overall I quite enjoy this! Do you?

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. stunning!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely natural look. Stunning eyebrows girl! :) xx

    Katy | Little Miss Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredible.

    It's really hard to find a look you like and create it yourself.

    You've done a great job

    xx

    dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I do take my time with them ahah :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woahhh, that's a fantastic job! I love it! I especially love your eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. minispraydryer23 July 2014 at 11:07

    This is a very interesting article. The information is well researched and highly
    informative. I love the way the tpics are choosen. They are so useful in our
    day to day life.See more at minispraydryer

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig