Monday, 14 April 2014

Lightening the Load for spring //

Im in a bit of a blog pickle. I haven't had much time for posting or commenting because of school and I just have no idea what to write. Im a bit tired of reviews and I feel I need some new content. It would be much appreciated if you could leave some post idea below. So back to today's post! Ive decided that for spring I will be lightening the load on some products! No heavy foundation and lipstick, this season its all about dewy finishes and light weight makeup.
BerrieBlogs©
ps, sorry about the crappy photo, It was raining and I had no photos. So for the face, try opt for just concealer and lots of the lighter stuff under the eyes. This will create a more awakened look and is great in the morning. Plus when its spring, heavy foundation is not my cup of tea. I always think a lengthening mascara creates a more fresh looking eye. I think this one creates the "i've just got out the shower and ive got wet eyelashes look". That's a good look btw. Stains. They are just beaut. I love lightweight, just kissed lip looks and I think stains are the best for that. Im loving Staniac at the moment.

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Thanks chummie :) check inbox xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dewy and light, love it! Rules to live by, truly!

    Lovely blog, darling!

    Vieve xx

    www.bonjourvieve.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures look beautiful as always! really want to try the lumi concealer xx

    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked that picture a lot and would've been pretty pleased with myself if I had taken it!
    I've felt the same way about blogging recently - do I write my five page paper, or do I type up a post about my favorite lipsticks? My priorities are in the right place, but I still can't help but feel a little torn up about the fact that I haven't had time for mine.
    We all need to use our free time to actually relax sometimes - and although blogging is really relaxing, it still requires more brainpower than watching all of my shows on my DVR.
    I'd say cut yourself some slack. You'll find time for it eventually, but you have to take care of yourself first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photo's always look gorgeous, and so bright so don't be too hard on yourself! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting post to read!!!
    Read my new post about wedding details - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/04/4-creme-brulee.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was the comment that I needed! Thanks for the advice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think they have now come out with benebalms! Im so excited to try them xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig