Saturday, 12 April 2014

An Odd Addiction- Dr Phil //

I have become a bit obsessed with Dr Phil lately. Im not sure why, but I find it quite interesting and intriguing. The problems and dilemma's people face whether it be emotional or tragic make me appreciate life and be a bit more cautious. Seeing people face the consequences of good or bad makes me second guess things and be a better decision maker. I also enjoy some of the funny things like a man who wants his wife to look like Beyonce, which was actually ridiculous. I just think it is such a good show and a nicer alternative to something like Maury or the Jeremy Kyle show. I highly recommend this is you have some free time and don't know what to do!
BerrieBlogs©
What is your favourite series?

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. hahahaha, awesome.

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha :) Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely know how you feel. Recently I've been put onto watching Dr. Oz and I just can't seem to get enough. Some of the stuff he shows is absolutely outrageous! haha

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your blog! Just recently found it and I feel we have a lot in common haha! Millie xoxo || http://millsieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig