| BerrieBlogs© |
A bit of a pricey one but I think I have faith in this. Its hypes in the blogging world and I think my sensitive eyes may be able to use it. See the only thing that hasn't irritated my eyes is the Lancome Bi Facil eye makeup remover and that is even more expensive, so I think I just want to trial this. I think this may be a good one poppets, but I don't want to jinx it.
Redken All Soft Conditioner
Ive not tried shampoo or conditioner from Redken but i've liked there leave in and treatments, So I thought I might pick these up. The Redken all soft conditioner claims to use argan oil technology to transform the texture of dry brittle hair. This is so appealing to me and is targeted to everything I have wrong with my hair. I also think that soft hair is so appealing, weird I know but it's so nice.
Redken Diamond Oil Shampoo
Like I said before Shampoo from Redken hasnt been in my lineup before so I thought id pick this one up. I always think shampoo has to be just as nourishing as conditioner because it is practically soap for the hair thus needing to have nourishing ingredients to keep hair looking healthy. That is why I opted for the Diamond Oil shampoo. This has Coriander, Camelia and Apricot oils infused in it to make the hair 3x stronger and 2x as shinier. I hope it lives up to what it says! Don't let me down Redken!.
Kerestase Elixir Ultime
I wanted to give a new hair oil a go because I think my poor old but dearly loved L'Oreal Extroadinary oil is a bit worn out. Plus I think my hair has gotten a bit used to it and doesn't really like it anymore. So a trip to Kerastase was in great need (not really) to pick up a new huile de cheveux. This one looked the most nourishing so I picked up the Elixir Ultime. This oil is said to nourish the hair, make it soft and provide shine, so everything my hair lacks. As you can tell, My hair lacks a bit of nourishment so there is a common oil theme in this haul aha :).
What are your haircare saviours?
BerrieBlogs©
Great haul! Hope the clarins makeup remover works out for you x
ReplyDeleteA Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
Me too omg the stories of my eyes burning keeps us laughing for days ahaha xx
ReplyDeleteI'm a big fan of the Kérastase Elixirs, they are so luxurious and wonderful on the hair :o) Xx
ReplyDeleteMakeup by Candlelight
Good! Looking forward to trying it now xx
ReplyDeleteBerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}
Great post! So much so I thought I'd nominate you for the Liebster award.
ReplyDeleteThe post will be up later on my blog: katiesjabber.blogspot.co.uk =) x
Katie.
Thank you for the nomination but I have already done it! http://berrie-blogs.blogspot.sg/2014/02/liebster-award.html Thank you again for the nomination xxxx
ReplyDeleteI love Redken! Great brand!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com
Im getting into it! xx
ReplyDeletemacadamia or moroccan oil :)
ReplyDeletemelissalovesthis.co.uk
I have to try macadamia oil! xx
ReplyDeleteArgan oil is really really good to make your hair soft
ReplyDeleteand healthy, but you have to be careful because lots of brands lure you
in with low prices and big bottles when they're just a mix of other oils and
silicones. Real argan oil comes in small dark bottles and isn't dirt cheap
because the process to get argan oil is one of the most expensive. In my
experience, I use one called Pro Natural’s moroccan argan oil and it's amazing,
not greasy at all, you put some on your hair after a shower and just leave it.
I had to order it online, but it was worth it.
I didnt know that thank you for telling me! thats probably why every one i have tried made my hair dry! Must get that one you suggested xx
ReplyDeleteYou're we;come. I have curly frizzy and color treated hair and it works for me. Other oils weighed down my hair but not this one. I'm a satisfied customer. :)
ReplyDeleteDefinetely picking it up! xx
ReplyDelete