Last summer, I made the decision to Ombre my hair. I really liked the look of it and wanted to give it a whirl. But unfortunately, earlier this year I wanted to dye my hair purple and so I did and it stained the ends of my ombre red. I don't really like the look of the red so I might dye the ends again. So I took to tumblr for some Ombre inspiration and here is what I share with you.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
BerrieBlogs©
I love Ombre so much! It always looks exceptional in a braid too. Love the look xxx
ReplyDeleteyecrad.blogspot.com
I think so too!
Deletexx
I love Ombre! My regrowth against my once bleached hair is almost ombre but I am going to the salon to get it blended soon. Great inspiration!
ReplyDeletewww.kindoflovely.com
That sounds nice! Let me know how it goes :)!
Deleteyour hair looks really good with ombre! if i had darker hair i'd deffo do it xx
ReplyDeleteThanks chummie :)! xx
DeleteOmber's nice, it's a bit more of a summer thing though so I might have it done when i'm off school in the summer!
ReplyDeleteSharlotte | UK Beauty Blog
I have to get mine chopped out first and then by then probably in the summer im going to get it done! xx
DeleteHello lovely, just came across your blog and it's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post!
http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/
xoxoxox
Thanks a lot :)! Im following your blog now :)! xx
DeleteI love the way your blog is set out, it looks different from most. :)
ReplyDeletewww.thirdyearrush.blogspot.com
Thank you :)!
Deletexx
I have ombre hair as well and i like it :) but I always feel like ombre looks so much better on pictures than on me...
ReplyDeletex