Im a big fan of an orange lip. They really compliment my blue eyes and I just generally like the look of them. That's why on a hunt to the MAC store, this beauty caught my eye. Morange is a true orange that has no shimmer in it. It is an Amplified finish which makes it super pigmented and creamy. This is a great polish by itself or patted onto lip balm for a sheer look. I like the fact it doesn't have glitter in it because it gives you more freedom with the finish. This is my 2nd mac lipstick and I cant wait to get more. I have also been loving the Body Shop lipstick in 105, which is a similar shade but just a little cheaper. This is a great dupe and I love both! Thank you Zazie for the gift :)!
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
What is your favourite orange?
BerrieBlogs©
(I will be doing the Liebster award soon so stay tune for that! Sorry for the delay :( )
This is such a beautiful shade! I don't wear bright shades but if I ever do, this would be a good one.
ReplyDeletexx
Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’
I really love it :)! xx
Deleteit looks lovely ;p my favourite orange lipstick is from Bourjois
ReplyDeletehttp://crumbliest.blogspot.com/
xo, Rose
Really want to try a bourjois lipstick!
DeleteLooks like a lovely colour. I love orange lips in theory, and they look great on so many other people but I often think they look slightly odd on myself. Maybe I'm just not used to them though! xx
ReplyDeleteThey are quite a bold statement so I think they take a bit of getting used too yes :)! xx
DeleteThis colour is amazing - definitely next on my list. You should have a look at Ruby Woo by MAC!
ReplyDeletewww.coloursofautumn.com