Sunday, 26 January 2014

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils //

Ive always wanted to try something from NYX. Ive heard a tonne about the Jumbo eye pencils and when I saw this set I couldn't pass it up. They retail for $9 in Sephora and I got this set for $29, which is brilliant value. It comes with 6 of the best selling shades which include Black bean, milk, yoghurt, iced mocha, nude shimmer and electric blue. I love all of the shades because they are so wearable and the blue shade makes my eye's pop. These eye pencils are creamy and blend well. You can use them as an eyeliner, highlighter and eyeshadow. The only down side to these they crease very easily so I would recommend a primer with these. Im loving the shade Yoghurt and Milk. I love milk as an inner corner and brow highlight. I also love Yoghurt across the lid as a shimmer shade. These are all such nice shades and I would really recommend this set.
BerrieBlogs©

BerrieBlogs©

Have You tried these?

BerrieBlogs
©
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Iced Mocha looks gorgeous! I wish NYX was easier to get hold of in the UK:)

    Esmé
    http://cloudesme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iced Mocha and Yogurt look lovely. I'd love to try these

    Natalie | Just a Thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love milk so much. my favorite nyx eye pencil.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im starting to use it everyday! I love it xx

      Delete
  4. I've tried one before years back when I first started high school and while I did like it, it didn't wear very well on my lids so I wasn't really a fan of them then. I might give them a second chance though!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try them with primer :) they crease on me if i dont wear one! xx

      Delete
  5. I've never tried one but I really want to try out milk! I also love the look of electric blue!!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get milk if you have the chance :)!

      Delete
  6. I really love the yoghurt and iced mocha! Lovely blog! Definitely going to follow. Do you mind checking out mine? Xx Tara

    thedaintyduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig