Sunday, 8 December 2013

Battle of the Brows?!

Hey Chums! Now i am an absolute brow fanatic! I love my brows to be thick, full and healthy. I only occasionally trim them by plucking but other than that mah brows are all naturelle!.  I use the Anastasia of Beverly Hills eyebrow powder in Medium ash. This is brilliant but is very pricey so i set out to find a dupe!. I found the Aresia brow powder in 04. This brow powder is a bit darker than the beverly hills one and it isn;t quite so pigmented but i don't mind that because it means less mistakes. I enjoy the Aresia powder because it is so simple to use and its great for beginners. And to top it all off it was $3!. The Anastasia eyebrow powder retails for $23.50 on Sephora!. So, I agree that the Aresia brow powder is a great dupe for the Anastasia brow powder :)!.

BerrieBlogs©

BerrieBlogs©
What do you do to your brows? 

BerrieBlogs ©  XOXO
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig