Sunday, 21 December 2014

Birthday //

So yesterday I turned 15! It was a truly brilliant day and one of the best birthdays I've ever had! I started the day off with banana pancakes *sings jack johnson* and opened all my presents! I went out for lunch and dinner with my family and it was fab! Short post today but I thought I would just tell you of
my great day! :)
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, didn't realise you were only 14/15, you have such a lovely mature writing style. Happy birthday!

    Josie XOXO

    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Sounds like a wonderful day x

    Angela // The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday :)
    and banana pancakes are the best ;)
    Vivi x
    www.noirandcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Aerin! Everyone's having birthdays at the moment haha, I literally have about 5 friends with birthdays from the 16th-21st :) x

    ellabooxo • beauty & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and they sure are aha ! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ella! Oh gosh aha :) Must be a bit of jumble xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww bless you!! Hope you had a wonderful day!! 15….this seems like such a long time ago for me hahaha! Well done you and even writing a blog, it's great!! :) xxx


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig