Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Whats in my bag? //

BerrieBlogs©
Im not one for the whole handbag filled to the brim with everything I probably don't need, mainly because the most used bag I have is my Jan sport school bag. So, when I shopping I generally bring a small side bag with me filled with stuff I need. My first essential is a balm or the lip product I am wearing. I have been loving these Colour Riche Balms from L'Oreal. They are super hydrating and my my lips look really smooth. They don't provide a lot of colour, but that tinted lip balm look that just can change the colour of the lips slightly. I really like these and a blogpost will be up soon about them!. I need to have money on me right? Im a bit of a tight person to be honest, I like to spend little and save because If I buy to much I feel terrible! So I have been saving a lot recently, and I keep it all in this Barberini's wallet. I got this at an italian market in Florence and I love it! Its super simple and has just enough space and more for everything I need. I also bring coins for the bus fare and for snacks!. My last essentials are my phone! I love taking photos and this is the easiest thing I can take, plus everyone needs there phone :).

What bag do you have?

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Mmm need to try that balm! Im a lip balm junkie haha. Hugs <3

    www.thebeautycandle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really admire that you keep things to such a minimum! I definitely overpack my bags full of "just incase" type things.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Never tried the 'Colour Riche' Balms, might have to add those to the ever growing list! x


    www.lauraslittleloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig