So, I thought I would kickstart this week of post with a fashion post. I don't do these very often, so when brainstorming blog Ideas, I thought this one would be great to post on monday.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
As you can tell from my selection, my wardrobe is extremely minimal and simple. I don't stretch to far of the odd white and black or even striped shirt to often because Im just a big fan of the whole simple look. The first thing I really enjoy in my wardrobe and I think is essential is at least one black and one white t-shirt. These go with everything and I love just a simple black or white top with a simple pair of shorts. It's probably one of my most worn outifts. The 2nd essential is a striped top. Whether it be navy or black, these tops give the preppy parisian look which I love. I wear this one from Zara all the time. My last essential, is a pair of high waisted shorts. I wear high waisted shorts pretty much on a daily basis, they are super comfy and are so easy to style. I like the combo on monochrome tops and acid wash denim shorts, so fresh!.
What are your wardrobe essentials?
BerrieBlogs©
I love these as essentials- black, white, striped and denim and you're good to go. I think the basics go with everything. :)
ReplyDeletesplasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au
Your staples are really similiar to mine! Can't go wrong with a pair of denim shorts and a slouchy t for every day wear! I would also say everyone needs a good pair of black leggings (not the rubbish primark ones) and a black blazer :)
ReplyDeletethechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Every girl needs a breton top! I have hundreds of white silk tops ; tank, t, vest, shirts - so I'd say white silk tops are my essentials!!
ReplyDeleteJosie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr
Sure do! x
ReplyDeleteLove the combo! xx so true!
ReplyDeleteLove Converse! x
ReplyDeleteBreton that's it! x
ReplyDelete