Tuesday, 9 September 2014

My favourite outfit //

Im not really one for the whole fashion scene, purely because I feel like I'm not really fashion forward. I mainly see my style as very minimal and simple. I tend to wear monochrome colours whilst incorporation some colour every once in a while. I don't really go outside of the shorts, t-shirt and casual kimono bubble. I love fashion and the whole classy scene, but I just don't feel I really am the best person for it. However, I am going to posting a lot more about fashion in the coming weeks because I really want to change up some of my content.
BerrieBlogs©

As I said before I enjoy quite light wash minimal colours because I feel they suit me best. That is why I went with the Topshop Rosa shorts because they are high waisted and extremely comfortable. I also quiet enjoy the print of these because they are very acid washy meaning that they look a little grunge. They are not up the bum looking either and I just love the look. I have this old Zara 3/4 length stripey top that I can't seem to get rid of, purely because I think it goes with everything and is such a staple piece in the wardrobe. I like the fact that it's a bit baggy and doesn't look to prep and prime, but trust me it is very preppy. Lastly I complete the look with my favourite pair of Nike AirForce 1 high tops which are Nike's most popular shoe. They provide insane ankle support and are super comfy. I found that they don't get dirty super easy and are just a really great simple and staple shoe.

Do you like this outfit? What is your favourite outfit?

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Perfect evert day outfit! I love it xx

    Jessie || http://allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual outfit :)
    I love striped tops!
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit - comfortable and cute!! Love it! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig