Monday, 22 September 2014

Beach Babe Blunder //

I have been looking for a really good non sticky sea salt spray for ages. I just want something that doesn't make my hair look lank and feels non existent, kind of like a dry spray. For some reason, I just did not see it in this spray.
BerrieBlogs© 
This is the Schwarzkopf got2b Beach matte texturizing salt spray. It says it creates beachy waves that have texture, body and bounce. I really did not get on with this purely because it was very sticky. Once I sprayed it in my hair all I wanted to do was give my hair a good wash, and I didn't even put it in the roots. I was expecting my hair to at least look beachy, but it didn't. It just made my hair look really wet in some places and others look quite dry. It says to use with wither wet or dry hair so I thought I might try it out with damp hair. As soon as I sprayed It in my hair, I didn't feel or see any difference so I scrunched my hair and left it to dry. My hair looked quite odd when dry, almost as if it was really dry but It was still better then when I used it dry. I hate to be negative, but I would not recommend this. I found it made my hair super greasy and sticky and it didn't look beachy at all.

Do you know any good sea salt sprays?

BerrieBlogs© 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have heard so many rave reviews on that! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this before and really hated it! :( So unfortunate. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used this before, it didn't make my hair feel greasy but very, very dry….I don't know if it works better on curly hair though as my hair is curly??? I use it from time to time and use it quite sparingly on damp/nearly dry hair! :)


    Shame it didn't work for you though :(


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig