Tuesday, 26 August 2014

New in: the body shop //

So the lack of posts is ridiculous, but I'll spare you the usual. Whilst on my trip back home to the UK, I made sure I popped into the body shop for a cheeky visit! I love the body shop but it is way to expensive here! Plus the coconut range is not here so thats another downfall!
BerrieBlogs©
The Coconut Body Scrub is a rough creamy mix designed to exfoliate and nourish at the same time. I find the scent of this to be quite synthetic, but I still like it because its great for hot weather! I like that this is rough but not abrasive and the coconut oil is really nourishing, especially if you use this before shaving. The bugbear I have with this is that its a bit small, meaning that you don't really get much for what you pay for. The real star of the show for me was the Aloe LipCare. It is a really thick slightly sticky balm, that coats the lips. Its really nice because it cures even the dryest of lips without the constant need to reapply. It's scentless and really great for people with sensitive skin and lips. It is honestly one of the best balms i've used and I would really recommend it!

What are your favourite body shop products?

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love the sound of that lip balm - now that it is getting more Autumnal we need to step up our lip care!

    Josie XOXO

    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really need to go to the Bodyshop they seem to have some great products recently!

    http://indiemaria28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually planning on going to the Bodyshop this week to check out some of their skincare products. After reading this, I might also pick up the Aloe LipCare. I always get really dry lips in winter, and this product might save them. Thanks for the great tip! I really like your blog! Great style of writing and an awesome layout.

    http://www.breakaway-beauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Coconut Scrub! it smells amazing, but isn't too harsh xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The body shop is always a winner isn't it ? :) I love their body butters as well of course, and their scrubs and lip balms . And the makeup isn't bad at all :)

    Love from France, Victoria

    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig