Monday, 14 July 2014

Summer Tunes //

BerrieBlogs©
Im a big believer in music, and the fact that it can make anything better. I would say I don't have a favourite song, or genre of music because everything I like is different. My favourite singer would have to be George Ezra and band would be Arctic Monkeys or something as such, but yeah i have a lot of favourite music and it changes all the time.

George Ezra//-
After hearing his amazing voice in a HMV store at the very beginning of summer, I knew he would quickly become someone who stuck. He surely did as he has now become my new favourite singer. I find myself humming Budapest and Blame it one me every morning. He just has such a unique voice and nothing you would expect to come out of him. Its really nice and something I cant find a fault in. He has come out with a recent album called Wanted On Voyage, which I no doubt will be purchasing, because his songs are amazing.

    George Ezra VEVO

TheSoundYouNeed/ General Chill Step//-
I always find myself drawn to the genre of chill step. Its a lot more listenable than dubstep and just relaxes me a bit. TheSoundYouNeed is a great youtube channel for songs under this genre and I find myself drawn to the remixes or edits of my already existing favourite songs. A recent love has been Marvin Gaye- Sexual Healing (kygo remix) and Milky Chance- Stolen dance remix. A few of my favourite chill step artists include, Sigma, Kygo, Milky Chance and Disclosure.

      TheSoundYouNeed Youtube Channel

Disclosure//-
Im not sure what it is about Disclosure but I just love their music. A big hit of theirs is Latch featuring another one of my favourite artists Sam Smith. I love this song and I find myself listening to them when I want something a bit more upbeat and peppy. I love their music some of which includes F for You, Voices and White Noise. 

     Disclosure VEVO
What are your favourite summer jams?

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love George Ezra! Can't wait for a tour, I'll definitely be going to see him. I've been listening to a lot of Crystal Fighters lately, 'You & I' always gets me in a summery mood!

    ellabooxo • beauty & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these tunes!

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antonella_769416 July 2014 at 00:00

    Lovely post!I love Disclosure:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!
    beautylover7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to listen to the rest of Disclosure's album as I love 'Latch' and need to find some good summer music!

    Beth xx

    bethohla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig