Now Im loving the hot weather. England has been shot with a bit of a heatwave recently in my opinion, and It is fab. Ive been wearing minimal makeup and Im loving it! That is why these duo's have been working great for me.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
The
L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil and Milk Concentrate is my all time favourite smell. It smells a lot like my mum when I used to be young, which is nice. These 2 surprisingly are very light, despite being oils and concentrates. I really love these 2 because they make me feel nourished, and smell amazing. My Mum and I are loving this scent and it is great for summer. The oil is quite warming in the shower and it lathers really nicely. The scent fills the shower and is great. The milk concentrate is really light and sinks in perfectly. It is the same scent and is great for hot weather.
I wont really talk much about the
Dior Lip glow and Maximizer because I did a full review
here, but these are just the best. Overtime by using these you can get a redefined lip line which is really great for older women who can lose this over time. I love the balm because it is really nourishing and reveals this lovely pink sheen. The gloss plumps up the lips and surprisingly not sticky. I love these 2 and would highly recommend.
What have you been loving this summer?
BerrieBlogs©
I have been wanting the lip glow for ages! Worth the splurge?
ReplyDeletexx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com
I would love to try the Dior Lip Glow. The color is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://babblingboutbeauty.blogspot.com
I agree the L'Occitane milk has the loveliest smell! Reminds me of holidays!
ReplyDeleteJosie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr
You need it! I will only say this one time more, If you dont have this, you need it! It is naughtily the only thing I wear at the moment! xxx
ReplyDeleteIts fab! xx
ReplyDeleteThe smell tho! xx
ReplyDelete:)! xx
ReplyDeletePlease do ! It's amazing xx
ReplyDeleteI really want to try some L'Occitaine products, but I just don't use my body products enough to prove to myself that I'd actually use them!
ReplyDeleteI stick to my Burt's Bees lotions and creams mostly because it doesn't matter if it's expired before I've managed to use it all since it's only a few dollars at the drugstore.
Maybe someday as a treat!
teenbeautylover.blogspot.com
Its lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteDefinetely! x
ReplyDelete