Ive been wanting to try one of these texturising sprays for a long time and ever since the Oribe ones came out, I couldn't justify the ridiculous price tag. Thats why ever since Ive been on the look out for some dupes, so I decided to try this L'Oreal one in hopes it would be the same as the Oribe Apres Beach Wave spray which Ive been lusting after.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
I've only tried this a few times, but so far its doing just ok. It hasn't blown me away and unfortunately, its not something I would call dry. It says on the back, it contains micropowder particle, but I found this to be actually quite sticky. Whilst running a hand through my hair to check, I found sticky patches where I had sprayed the product. I also wouldn't say it's brushable, because the tacky-ness made it quite difficult to get even my tangle teezer through. Textures and Feel beside, I do actually like the texture it gave. I sprayed this throughout my ponytail and throughout some parts of my roots. It gave a big, messy look which I love. I have dyed hair and am in the process of getting it right, so I think this made it quite beachy looking. Although the texture and feel made me want to take a shower and clean my hair, I actually really love the look. Im going to give it a few more tries to make sure Im using it right, but so far it's just an Ok from me.
What is your thoughts on dry texturising sprays?
BerrieBlogs©
Love the look of this - i've never tried texturising sprays before!
ReplyDeleteJosie xoxo Fashion Mumblr
I did to, but im not sure about this one! Id love to try others! xx
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried this and since you aren't too impressed by it I would skip it. xo
ReplyDeleteI'm also always interested in trying new texturizing sprays and, like this one, I find many of them to just be sticky. I'll know to stay away from this one.
ReplyDeleteGreat review!
Meghan
www.todaysbeautyobsession.com
Yep xx
ReplyDeleteThank you! x
ReplyDeleteI dont have this in Australia but it looks rad
ReplyDeleteLx
www.skeeterandscout.com
Well I dont think this is it :( x
ReplyDeleteNot sure you want it aha :) x
ReplyDeleteI have this and I really like it - it works amazingly in my naturally wavy hair xx
ReplyDeleteGemma // Miss Makeup Magpie
Your hair looks amazing though!
ReplyDeleteindustrialbarbie.blogspot.com