Coconut water is a great alternate to water, because It tastes good and hydrates just as well. The great thing about coconut water is that you can get different flavours, that use puree instead of concentrate. I love VitaCoco as it tastes good and is really refreshing. My favourite flavours are the Pineapple and Peach one. I also love the Pineapple and Coconut juice from Sun Exotic. It is not as good as coconut water, as it is high in sugar but a perfect treat for the hot months. I love this because It really tastes like a pina colada (virgin ofcourse ;) and it brings back memories of hot beach holidays.
| BerrieBlogs© |
What is your favourite summer drink?
BerrieBlogs©
I HATE Vita Coco! It just tastes disgusting to me! I'll stick to still Sicilian lemonade, thanks x
ReplyDeleteellabooxo • beauty & lifestyle
Definitely water with mint and lemon slices in it!
ReplyDeleteI like coconut water, I usually drink from the real coconut :D
ReplyDeletexx
http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com
Will check it out! xx
ReplyDeleteThai Coconuts are my favourite to drink! So sweet :) xx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I have done this already sorry! but thanks so much for the nomination lovely :) x
ReplyDeleteDetox water is lovely! xx Will do x
ReplyDeleteNever tried Rice tea! thanks for the suggestions x
ReplyDeleteIts lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteYum! x
ReplyDeleteLovely post! Another great thing about coconut water is that it helps you absorb other nutrients better. For example if you were to mix it with certain (beneficial) spices it would have more results than just adding them in water.
ReplyDeletewww.fdicct.org