![]() |
| BerrieBlogs© |
It was so nice to be right up at the front and although I almost lost my shoe to get there It was well worth it. It was just such a good night and I wasn't worried or nervous about anything (except being trampled on). It must be such a good feeling to make people so sentimental by your music. For example the song Explosions brings back memories with my chum Zazie. It just reminds me that we have such a special friendship and I love her to absolute bits. She I think is the first person I can actually call somewhat like a sister and I just don't know what Id do without her. Burn reminds me of last summer which was one of the best of my life. I really enjoyed it because I got to spend some good quality time with my family and friends and make some lovely memories. Plus being back home in England was so lovely and I cant wait to go back in 2 weeks. It reminds me a lot of my sister too as it was her favourite song for a while and now that she is at uni, I wont get to see her until Christmas so it just makes me happy I have something that reminds me of her. The Writer and Your song reminds me a lot of Zazie and just brings back some memories of the times of our friendship when it just began. Its just nice to think of those time and how much we've grown and matured together, just like cheese :). I know that Zazie and I did start to tear up a little during those 2 so Im not going to talk about them anymore. The more upbeat songs such as Only You and Anything could happen were such a good vibe. It was lovely to just be carefree for a bit and let go. Just jump around and scream your lungs out, which was quite funny to listen to in the videos we recorded later on. She is just such a good artist and reminds me that there is good music to listen to and our heads aren't being filled with rubbish. My favourite part of the night was probably looking back during Lights and seeing everyone in the hall with there lights on. It was so peaceful and I just loved the song. Plus her dancing was brilliant and brought such entertainment to the show. Her cover of one of my favourite band Alt-J's Tesselate was brilliant. She sang it so well and Id love to listen to it again. If you haven't listened to Ellie's songs (where have you been!) or been to one of her concerts, I would highly recommend it in a heartbeat. Id pay $100.000.000 to go see it again and It was my favourite concert i've been to.
What is your favourite Ellie Goulding song?
BerrieBlogs©

I'm so jealous! It really sounds like you had an amazing time. I'm a huge fan of Ellie, her voice is just <3, my sister went to her concert too and I'm so bummed that I couldn't. It was smack bang in the middle of exam week :(
ReplyDeleteTasha // shiwashiful.
Such a shame! Maybe if you live in the Uk she'll come again? Just look out and dont miss it because she was fab xxx
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky. I wish she came to Montreal :( x
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a great experience! I prefer her old songs but would definitely love to see her live!
ReplyDeleteJosie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr
I love Ellie Goulding! Just a teensy bit jealous but I'm glad you enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteemhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk
awesome! love her!
ReplyDeletexx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com
Starry Eyes is my favourite song :) sounds like it was amazing xx
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like an amazing concert! I'd love to see an Ellie Goulding concert, her voice is stunning!
ReplyDeleteCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
Ellie Goulding is amazing! It sounds like a great experience. I'm so shattered I didn't see her when she was in Australia :( ahh next time!
ReplyDeleteAngela xxx
The Sunday Chapter
Sounds like a great concert!
ReplyDelete:( xx
ReplyDeleteYou should! xx
ReplyDeleteahaha! xx
ReplyDelete:) xx
ReplyDeleteLove it! xx
ReplyDeleteI love it! x
ReplyDeleteNext time! x
ReplyDeleteIt really was xx
ReplyDelete