Thursday, 8 May 2014

Until Summer Spending Ban //

Ive fallen into a reoccurring trap of spending a little to much. Its not even that I feel like Im excited to try products after walking out with a bag full of them, I just feel guilty. That's why for my sake (and the bank account) i've decided to go on a spending ban. No more impulse buys, no more haircare or skincare and definitely no more makeup (until summer that is). Recently I have just been buying non stop, trips to Sephora, Local Drugstores and Duty free. They have strangled my hands to my wallet and I cant get enough of it. I love shopping but it's getting out of hand. These next few months I'm planning on just saving and saving and saving till I can have a shopping spree in the summer time. I have quite a few things I would like to buy, but i'm restraining until summer. I hope I can do it! Starts on Monday though aha!
BerrieBlogs©
BerrieBlogs©

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. i need to join you, spend so much on things i don't even need haha! x

    THAT FASHION VICTIM // UK FASHION AND BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, I'm joining you in your spending ban until Summer, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hear ya! I'm jumping on your band wagon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose Paddington9 May 2014 at 00:53

    good luck ;p I'll try to save up a bit, becasue I want to buy the Dior Trianon palette. but I suck at saving :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will definitely be joining you on this one, i have been spending too much on makeup recently! xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. kristianetommerup9 May 2014 at 02:13

    Im definitely gonna join you on this one i'm becoming quite a shopaholic myself (especially when it comes to makeup) x

    http://blooming-daisies.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on a spending ban too...seriously I need to control myself! x

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the spending ban! :) It's so much nicer when you do treat yourself again though, it's way more exciting than when you buy stuff all the time!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny Scott Russell9 May 2014 at 03:57

    Good for you :) I could never do it! x

    CHECK OUT MY MAC GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  10. good plan! Eehhh.. maybe I should try this......

    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'll join you on this one heehee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had gotten to the point where I was buying several new things each week, so I went on a spending ban. Then, when I went shopping for the first time in 2014 last week, it felt goooooood x

    ellaboobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im also saving for summer shopping! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds so hard.

    It will be soo nice for you to be able to go on that shopping trip once you've saved up though :)

    |
    | Dreams Of New York | |

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig