![]() |
| BerrieBlogs© |
Wednesday, 21 May 2014
// Simplicity is Key //
My style is simple all around. Nothing makes me happier than being comfortable in some high waisted shorts and a plain white top. I have no problem with it but I thought I might add a bit of something to my look. I found these 2 tops at a local market and I fell in love. I love them with shorts of all denims and I wear them all the time. The Boy London top is a pure white that goes well with my Topshop MOTO Hotpants and a gold chain. Simple yet classy and fresh, whilst the cream of the Acne Studios top goes well with lighter denims and no chains. Overall, Im loving these simple tops and am planning to buy some more! Any suggestions? The Celine top you say? Top of the list it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fab
ReplyDeletexx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com
I love simple tees - they're cute and perfect for everyday with jeans! :)
ReplyDeleteLayla xx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
Yeh! I hate jeans so shorts it is for me ahaha! x
ReplyDelete:) xx
ReplyDeletelove the tees!
ReplyDeleteThanks xx
ReplyDeleteBerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}
Your style is so similar to mine! Love the t-shirts!
ReplyDeleteREWardMakeup
Simple style is best :)
ReplyDeleteA Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
I think that simple things are the best, I don't like to overdo, i prefere to use simple clothes and embellish them with accessories like necklace or bracelets :)
ReplyDeleteMichela xx
pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com