Im a huge fan of finger bling. I think a subtly band or gold midi can really make a difference to your hand. It can make the polish look more vibrant and can make the fingers look slightly more elegant.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
I have very different rings. I have plain bands, gold double thick bands, jewels, midis and all you can think. I love the gold midi's. They make my fingers look long and make any polish pop. My favourite ring is my christmas ring. I wear it every year and I think it is just so sentimental. It was actually my first ring so that just adds to the soppy-ness.
What is your favourite ring?
BerrieBlogs©
I have a couple of simple river island ones that I wear basically every day, but I always lose rings!
ReplyDeleteellaboobeauty.blogspot.co.uk
I still need to master the art of stacking rings, haha. I do love rings, but I have the misfortune of buying ones that always make my fingers turn green!
ReplyDeletexo, Liz
www.casualconcern.com
love!!!
ReplyDeletexx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com
I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award on my blog! Go check it out http://fairestofusall.blogspot.ca/2014/04/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
ReplyDelete-A | fairestofusall.blogspot.ca
I love these I'm gonna do some ring shopping soon!
ReplyDeleteJust followed your blog (:
songsberry.blogspot.com
Love the christmas ring hehe xx
ReplyDeleteA Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
Go to H&M! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you! xx
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteGo to H&M! Best ring store or primark! Omg me to i come home with just ringed green fingers aha!
ReplyDeleteGo to H&M best stacking ring store! xx
ReplyDeleteI hardly ever wear rings :( I don't even know why! They make every outfit seem so much nicer
ReplyDeleteBea x
Bea's Beauty Blog
They can sometimes get a touch uncomfortable! x
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so pretty - I love turquoise stone rings they're beautiful! Midi rings I like on other people just not me....I might have to try it again haha!
ReplyDeleteLayla xx
www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk