I am going on a school trip next week and decided to show you some of the beauty products I will be bringing with. I know a lot of people like to travel with minimal makeup on school camp weeks and Im one of them but I thought I might add in some extra products If you want to add an extra pizzaz.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
I like to travel with a few essentials. These consist of eyebrow powder, mascara and lip balm. Im a bit of an eyebrow nut and tend to look a bit odd without filling my caterpillars in. The next thing is definitely mascara. This is something I cant live without and the same thing applies that If I don't use it I tend to look a bit dead. Lip Balm is my Bestie while travelling because I am prone to really dry lips. i get scaly kissers so lip balm is a must. A few extra's is concealer if you look a bit zombie-esque in the early morning rise and a bold lip colour. This is not of course essential but a nice addition to the makeup bag.
BerrieBlogs©
Lovely post Aerie! (: xx
ReplyDeleteA Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
Thank you :)! xx
DeleteI have to agree on the lipbalm and concealer - definite musts for travel! I love your passport cover xx
ReplyDeleteGemma | Miss Makeup Magpie
Yep! aha thank you :) xx
DeleteLip balm is a must for me, mainly the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm it's absolutely amazing :)
ReplyDeletexxx Claire
http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/
I really want to try the reve de miel! xx
ReplyDelete