| BerrieBlogs© |
This is such a sweet smelling perfume. It is really flirty and perfect for me. I love the scent of this because it is sweet but not sickly sweet as it has a musky twist. I am obsessed with the packaging too! but the most irritating thing about this is the fact that the pump to release the spray sometimes doesn't work.
2. Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine Body Mist
This is probably the nicest scent I have tried. It is musky and flirty but is a lot fresher than Noir Tease. I wear this all the time and this is the 4th bottle I have had. It is deep and flirty which I love and I would definitely recommend this. Another good thing is that when this wears off, it turns into a musky vanilla scent and I love it.
3. Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet
This is a light floral scent which is so fresh. It smells lush and I love it. It is a new addition to my collection because the first time I smelt it I fell in love with it. I love this scent so much because It lasts forever and also lingers. I would recommend this to anyone as it is such a lovely scent and I love it!
What Is your favourite scent?
BerrieBlogs©
I love the Japanese Cherry Blossom Scent from The Body Shop (: xx
ReplyDeleteA Little Treat | Beauty & Fashion Blog
ooh lovely :)! xx
Deletethey all look amazing and it's like I can smell them by just looking at how pretty they are haha <3 My favourite scent would have to be 'Weekend' by Burberry, so lovely
ReplyDeletehttp://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.youtube.com/user/marieljanina
sounds fab :)! xx
DeleteLove the Miss Dior! I like everything that has floral scent. Currently the Chloe is my all time fav but I might try the Miss Dior soon :)
ReplyDeleteGrace | From The Moon
its fab :)!
DeleteI think I own all of the floral perfumes from The Body Shop apart from the Indian Night Jasmine one and the new Smokey Rose scent! I do love the mountain rose and Japanese cherry blossom scents though... They're both so good - I will have to try out jasmine! x
ReplyDeleteKathryn | effievanity
please do! xx
Delete