I promised myself I wouldn't jump on the Bioderma bandwagon because I thought there was tonnes of dupes for it. But I caved. I ended up buying a small bottle just to try it out because as I have mentioned several multiple times before I have mega super ultra sensitive eyes. Even wearing mascara makes me itchy. But I thought I would give it a go and It's only small so if it doesn't work it'll be ok. I actually really like this. It removes eye makeup and foundation thoroughly without tug or pull. I would say it does slightly make my eyes a tad itchy but not bad at all and I think this would be fab for anyone with sensitive eyes or normal eyes. This doesn't smell of anything and doesn't make the skin red or itchy. It feel's like water and is also quite cooling. I love using this morning and night for a pre-cleanse and to remove sweat (eek) and dirt from sleeping. I really love this and if you haven't caved do it. You know you want too.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
Have you guys liked bioderma?
BerrieBlogs©
I use this as a morning cleanser and it's great to take with you for travel as well :o) Xx
ReplyDeleteMakeup by Candlelight
I think so :)!
DeleteI use this at night and it is really lovely!
ReplyDeletehttp://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/
I kinda like it too aha :)!
DeleteI love Bioderma! I have sensitive eyes too and this never creates itchiness on me! Plus it works wonders in removing makeup still being quite gentle on the skin.
ReplyDeletex Giada | The Beauty Recensionist
Great :)!
DeleteI just bought the bigger bottle and tried it out for the first time today...
ReplyDeletePlease check my blog, A To The Chic and follow :)
http://www.bloglovin/atothechic
http://www.atothechic.blogspot.com
http://www.atothechic.com
Thanks ;)
Lois G.
Ok will do :)!
ReplyDelete