Bio oil is a skin oil used to treat scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone and help with dehydrated or ageing skin. It is a combination of suspended vitamin and plant extracts with purecelin oil which gives it it's light non greasy texture. It also smells amazing which is a plus. It is a colourless oil that you can put in your moisturiser for a burst of hydration or to help with uneven or scarred skin. It is super light which means it is great for oilier complexions. I think this has made my skin a lot more supple and moisturised.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
BerrieBlogs©
Your photos are lovely!! I always liked bio oil :) I use it on my shins as they can get really dry & it works a treat!xx
ReplyDeleteMe too! :)
Deletexx
I've never tried this before I have quite oily skin so I wasn't sure whether to give it a go but it does sound nice!
ReplyDeletexx
Salted Roses // Fashion & Beauty
Really light and sinks easily for me! x
DeleteBio oil is definitely a hero product for me. I find so many uses for it! I love mixing it in with my moisturiser or even just patting the tiniest amount over the top for an extra dose of hydration. Such a cheap and effective product!
ReplyDeleteI agree :)! xx
DeleteI use this on a scar I have which seems to be slowly fading.. although still too noticeable for my liking! Can I put it in my facial moisturiser or only for body? xx
ReplyDeletehttp://rachaelhath.blogspot.com.au