Friday, 24 January 2014

Witch Stick Blemish Treatment //

Im not one to usually get a break out or lots of spots, I usually just get the one. Thats why i thought it would be a good idea to invest into something that is a spot treatment for pimples. After Zazie mentioning this to me several times, I decided to buy it. It is the Witch Naturally Clear blemish stick. It contains Witch hazel to break down excessive oils and bacteria that causes pimples. I usually take a cotton bud and take a scoop of it and apply it to the spot for a more sanitary application. I think this works fab because it instantly starts working as soon as you put it on. You can feel it tingle and within 2 days the spot completely vanishes. at 2.89 you cant go wrong with this cheap, easy solution to spot removal!
BerrieBlogs©


What is your favourite spot treamtment?

BerrieBlogs
© 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of this product before but it sounds very effective. It's great that it's affordable too! I'll have to see if it's available where I live.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig