Don't get me wrong, Im a massive skincare fanatic. Anything I think I need i'll buy but I always feel like I go to the high street to get my skincare. This is great for my bank, but I never get to really treat myself with the one thing that makes me feel good: skincare. Thats why I have decided to make a wish list. These are the things that I want to get in order to make my skin feel good and me feel good.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
I know the list looks extensive, but I have never owned a "Luxury" skincare item before. So lets start of with Kiehls. Kiehls is a brand that I have always loved just looking at and admiring, but could never dare buy one of there products. But I would really love to try their
Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. A lot of people say that this is really thick and hydrating, so I would love to try it!. The
Kiehl's Gentle foaming facial cleanser is another product on my list that I would love to try. It is good for sensitive skin ( which is always a plus ;) ) and doesn't dry out the skin. It is really hyped up so I would love to get my hands on it. Moving on to Origins. Origins is a brand I find so satisfying. From the packaging to the products. Sounds weird but Im not sure I'm alone on this verdict. I think the thing I've been eyeing up most is the facial masks. The
Clear Improvement facial mask contains clay to purge the pores of any pollutants so that it feels fresh and revived, something I need. This could really go nice with the
Modern Friction facial scrub, to really clean my skin. I love scrubs and my St Ives apricot one is running low. Im no stranger to the occasional spot, but I never have reached breakout stage. Thats why I think that the
Super spot remover can be handy if and when I do get breakouts and for the annoying spot. The last thing I would love to try from Origins is the
No Puffery cooling roll on for puffy eyes. I am the victim of horrible dark circles and with that comes puffy-ness and stress. So, with a de-puffing eye roll on I could beat the dark circles and puffy under eyes. My sisters both have Clarisonic's but I have never really thought much of them. My mum keeps offering to buy me one but I always turned it down because they are crazy expensive for something that doesn't do anything right? wrong. The
Clarisonic is a great deep cleaning machine that is great for the skin. Not only does it deep clean but it move the circulation around the face and changes your skincare routine forever. I now think it is definitely worth the money and I will most probably find myself saving up for it. I am no stranger to dry lips and you all probably know, so I thought the
Korres Lip Butter would be a great way to add hydration and a hint of colour. I would like to try a lot of things from Korres but I will save that for another time.
Dr Bronners 18 in 1 hemp soap is a gentle soap great for cleaning your body and Makeup brushes. I love body wash, but sometimes the ingredients can be a bit harsh for your skin. Thats why I think this is great for skin cleansing along with a gentle solution to getting the dirt of your brushes. The last thing on this long list is the
Aesop parsley seed cleansing masque. This is super expensive so I honestly don't see myself getting this but the thought is nice!. It is a really deep cleansing mask containing parsley seed and clay. This is very similar to the origins mask so I think ill just stick to that, but I would love to own this some day.
What is on your skincare wish list?
BerrieBlogs©
xoxo
Great Wishlist I'm beauty mad xx
ReplyDeleteHahaha Me to! xxx
ReplyDeleteFab wishlist! So many products here that are raved about!
ReplyDeletewww.britishbeautyaddict.com
I know! So much i wouldlove to try :)! xxx
DeleteI want so many of these products!! I love skincare too, I think it's nice to splash out every once in a while!
ReplyDeletexxx
www.salted-roses.blogspot.com
hahaha me to! Im a fanatic about skincare :)! xx
DeleteGreat idea! I have a wishlist (probably longer than this!) but like you keep going to the high street. Blogging about them before I've bought them would probably encourage me to part with the cash! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://stacyxundone.blogspot.co.uk/
Haha! It's irritating right, just going to the highstreet! Im still trying to save up for them :) xx
Delete