Monday, 27 January 2014

My Spring Lipstick Picks//

Now I know its strictly not spring just yet but I thought I might take a chance and write about my go to Spring lipsticks. Im a huge fan of Spring, Its the time were I whip out my light pinks and purples and the occasional orange because Hey! Its spring. Im currently loving these shades for spring.
BerrieBlogs©
Clinique Chubby Stick: 'Woppin Watermelon': A sheer pink.
Revlon Just bitten kissable balm stain in "Darling Cherie": A pastel lavender.
Revlon Matte Lipstick in 'Sky Pink': A sheer light pink.
Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in 'Ringa Ringa Roses': a glittery light pink.
Mac Sunny seoul lipstick: A peachy pink with shimmer.
Loreal Caresse shine lipstain in 'Romy': A sheer light pink with gold shimmer.
Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in 'In love with Ginger': a bright orange toned red.

What are your favourite spring lipsticks?

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I don't pale pinks because they don't suit my skin tone but I really love the look of that 'In Love with Ginger' Rimmel one. Wannnttt!

    Love Daniela (New Fan) - www.ohellabella.blogspot.co.uk
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super moisturising and super cheap too! xx

      Delete
  2. i really want to try that chubby stick, and the loreal caresse shine also looks perfect for spring! i can't wait till the weather starts warming up a bit, i'm so over winter by now ;)

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to ! I was so glad to leave England i was getting sick of the cold :)!

      Delete
  3. Oooh they're all so pastel and pretty! Apart from the Rimmel one, it's so bright and lovely! The Rimmel Moisture Renews are my favourite drugstore lippies by far!

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell of them too! Smell so nice :)

      Delete
  4. Such pretty choices! I love the look of MAC Sunny Seoul xx

    Jasmine Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post - it's made us so excited for spring! That lilac-toned lip crayon from Revlon is a total dream :)

    Faye x
    Sugar Spun Sisters - A blog about cosmetics, clothes & coeliac disease

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice shades all of them. I guess you are more into cool shades that warm.
    Thanks for sharing
    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) But i do love a good red and orange :) xx

      Delete
  7. Love the sound of sunny soul! Im always looking for new lipstick even though I admit I dont need anymore!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont worry neither can I! I jus cant stop buying them aha :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig