Monday, 6 January 2014

L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara //

As you probably know I was on the hunt for a new mascara. Whilst searching Boots i came across this new release from L'oreal. Its called the Miss manga mascara. It claims to give mega volume and doll looking lashes. I was really excited to try this so I went ahead and made the purchase. I was a little disappointed when I found out the brush was fibre because I don't like them but I actually love this mascara. It builds great volume and looks really fluttery. This could definitely make you look like you have falsies on because of the Volume it gives. It also has a flexi wand similar to the mega plush mascara from Maybelline. It also has a distinct cone shape wand to. I love this mascara and would love to try some more from L'Oreal! .
BerrieBlogs©

BerrieBlogs©
What is your favourite mascara?
BerrieBlogs© xoxo
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've seen this in Boots recently and wondered whether or not I should get it. Great review :)
    Bea x
    www.beasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should pick it up its great! xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds great - I'm always looking for new mascaras to try. I think getting the lashes right is so important to any makeup look

    Natalie | Just a Thought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! I think so to! It brings the whole look together :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Would like to have seen what this looks like on the eyes :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wanna try it out!

    Esther | SILVANNIE

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig