Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Hello 2014!

BerrieBlogs©
Now, Im sure we all have our New Years resolutions planned so we can become a better self in the New Year. Im not really one to make new years resolutions because i never stick to them and i normally forget them after a week. But i've decided on a few that I will stick to this year.


  • Write 1 blogpost every single day
  • Save money
  • Be the best version of myself. 
These are the resolutions i have chosen to accomplish in the new year. Im already starting to write 1 blogpost everyday and I love my blog to bits so I don't think i'll have a problem accomplishing that one! Saving money Is something i forget to do, and when wanting something like makeup  or skincare i never have money. Sometimes being the best version of myself is really hard, but this year im going to make it happen. Im going to be the happiest most positive version of myself. Im not sure how, but i'm going to try. 

So! From me here, I would like to wish you a successful New year and a jolly good one to!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

BerrieBlogs© xoxo 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Have a great year, Berrie. (:
    We almost have the same resolutions, good luck.

    http://christinegalang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you christine! Good luck to you to! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig