It is today exactly one year ago that I decided to start my little corner of the internet. I didn't think at first anyone would even read my blog, and at first they didn't. And then I started getting the lovely audience that is all of you people! I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who reads, skims, looks and browses my blog because every view means the world. I remember the first Blogpost I did i used stock photos from a website and reviewed the Eucerin DermatoClean range. I was so excited that after dinner I can back and wrote another blogpost. I still get that feeling every time I write a blogpost today and that is such a fab feeling. If you are reading this and do not have your own blog, do it. It was the greatest decision to let out my thoughts and ideas in one little section of the interwebs. So to everyone who reads my blog! Happy One year anniversary! Lets hope for more to come :)!
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
 |
| Photo courtesy of tumblr. |
HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
Happy 1 Year Anniversary Chummie! Your blog is perfection (: xx
ReplyDeleteThank you chummie! Means a lot :) xx
DeleteHello! I love your blog and your posts are so so good! I'm a new blogger and would love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow it? :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you! I will make sure to check out your blog! xx
DeleteHappy 1 Year Anniversary! Congrats on making it this far!
ReplyDeleteRay | Obey Ray
Thank you! xx
DeleteI just found your blog and I'm following already! Happy first birthday to your blog! Looking forward to future blog posts.
ReplyDeletexx
Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’
Thank you for reading my blog! xxxx
DeleteYour blog is awesome, you are doing SO good!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much :)! xx
DeleteSuch a lovely blog huni! xx
ReplyDeletewww.samantha-davis.com
Thank you! Yours too <3 :) xx
Delete