Hello Chums! Today i am doing a post on one of my new favourite lip balms. I was on the hunt for something really hydrating and i found this:)!. It is the Nivea hydrocare lipbalm. It is a really hydrating lip balm that i use everyday to keep my kissers baby smooth!. It relieves the leaves by hydrating and soothing them and apparently it contains real water!. The texture is smooth but not greasy which is great. I use this everyday and i can honestly say it is one of the best lip balm's i have tried. I can definitely trust Nivea when it comes to lip products and if you have not tried anything from them you have to!. I love the scent of this too!. It retails for $3 At Watsons and is one of the greatest lip balms ever!.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
Do you like Nivea Lipbalms?
BerrieBlogs© xoxo
No comments
Post a Comment