Hello Chummies! Now, I dont know about you but during the winter months my lips tend to get so chapped and sore. I think i don't stand alone, so during my recent visit to Lush I stumbled across a lip scrub. I have wanted to try a Lush lip scrub for ages as they are so hyped up on the blogosphere. I was always put off by the $20 price tag in Singapore and for some reason the testers smelt so horrible. But, when i was in their London store I decided to go over to that tempting silver pan of smoocher polishes and take another whiff. And with that, I was sold on all of them. I decided to go for the Bubblegum Lip scrub because of the colour. It has this nice neon pink hue that really pulled me in. There was also Santa baby ( A red lip scrub with the taste of coke), Mint Julips ( a nude lipscrub with the taste of mint ) and finally the infamous popcorn lipscrub ( a nude lipscrub with the taste of popcorn).
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
I really do like this scrub. It gets all the dry lip crap off my lips without making them sore or even more dry. This and carmex is the best combo for beating dry lips in my opinion. It not only tastes and smells amazing it also does a really good job and the best part is ! You can lick it off afterwards.
What is your favourite product from Lush?
BerrieBlogs© xoxo
No comments
Post a Comment