Saturday, 28 December 2013

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Excess Mascara.

I was on the hunt for a new mascara because I was a bit sick of the same looking lashes. I love the rocket mascara but i feel like it gives me just the same looking lashes. I wanted one that gave me non clumpy, lengthened and voluminous lashes. Unfortunately, I didn't find it in this mascara. I had quite high expectations for this mascara, but I didn't like it at all. First off, when I pulled the wand out the tube, the mascara formula was all over the brush. I had to wipe it off on the side, and according to this mascara it has anti clump wiping objects in the tube. The application with this mascara was easy, its just it gives me clumpy, naff looking lashes.

BerrieBlogs©

BerrieBlogs©
Whats your favourite drugstore mascara?

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a shame that it didn't live up to expectations!! I've been on the hunt for the perfect mascara for ages and my favourite is Big Fatty from Urban Decay - definitely worth paying a little more for
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! My sister just bought the Lush Lash so I might have to give it a try! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig