Saturday, 21 December 2013

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder.

Hello Chums ! Now, I use powder and concealer nearly every day so a good powder is important for me. When i was on my hunt in Boots I stumbled across the BB nude magique range from L'Oreal. I haven't seen anyone talk about this range before so I decided to give it a go. This powder claims to provide Zero shine, velvet feel, matte complexion and undetectable coverage. This powder does give my skin that velvet finish and also it does give my skin a matte complexion. The one thing that it doesn't give is coverage. Im not really sure how it can give undetectable coverage without either giving no coverage or coverage but i may be wrong. I really do love how fine this powder this is. I think that since it is so finely milled, it does give that velvet feel to the skin. This powder goes great under the eyes over the Maybelline under eye age rewind concealer. I really do love this powder and think is great for the price.

BerrieBlogs©

BerrieBlogs©
Whats your favourite powder?

BerrieBlogs©
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig