As a part of going to school, I have to do the hard work of getting up at 6 in the morning every week. This combined with going to bed at an average of 11 every night and being the opposite of the morning type, makes me a very tired person. This sometimes tends to take a toll on my body to. I get dark circles and puffy under eyes. Ive decided to invest my money into an eye cream. Since I have extremely sensitive eyes like you wouldn't believe, i needed something for that. I found something brilliant that works for my eye type perfectly. Its the Natio Sensitive Skin Delicate Eye Cream. Natio is an Australian all natural skin and aromatherapy brand. I already use their scrub (see review
here ) so I had no doubt that this was going to be suitable for my skin. I love this cream. I have noticed that my puffy eyes are literally de-puffed after using this and my dark circles are slowly but surely fading. And the best thing it doesn't irritate my eyes at all!. This combined with the Maybelline Instant anti-age under eye concealer is the best thing for the under eyes. It is a great hi coverage under eye concealer that brightens and covers my horrible dark circles.
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
 |
| BerrieBlogs© |
What are your favourite under eye products?
No comments
Post a Comment